Monday 23 January 2012

London Events Calendar - New Events Added

Last week was a rather quiet one in the chriso blogging and social media world, partly because my mobile device was knackered but mainly because I was in Liverpool, Manchester and Huddersfield and, frankly, too busy drinking and enjoying myself to bother with all that malarkey. Over the next week or so I'll be attempting to update my Liverpool pub guide, write up a National Winter Ales Festival round-up and maybe find the time to sing the praises of Huddersfield as a beery destination too.

In the meantime, I've added a few dates for the diary to my London events calendar.

22 February       :  Quality SE1 Pub Crawl
22 - 26 February: Bricklayers Arms - Yorkshire Beer Festival (thanks to Ian Davey for the info)
5 - 8 April          : Egham Beer Festival
6 - 9 April          : Brodies Bunny Basher Festival at the William IV, Leyton

No comments: